The financial decisions we take has a lot of emotions attached to them. Be it a first house or a first car, new member in the family or even our own retirement, the emotional aspect is always behind the first thought. Although in financial planning your financial situations have a larger say you cannot rule […]
Recently there was a report by HDFC Housing on affordability in real estate i.e. whether the home prices have reached to a situation where they are affordable by large middle class. The report mentioned that although the housing prices are higher the affordability of middle class has increased for buying a house.
Reverse Mortgage Scheme has been in presence for 8-9 years. In western countries, this product runs with huge success and is a preferred option for retirees. But in India, the same reverse mortgage had to yet take off. Not many are opting for it even though the goodies were rolled out in the second phase.
Many real estate builders are now offering this scheme wherein you pay 10% of the property value at the time of booking and the rest 90% amount can be paid when you take the possession. Prima facie it looks a win-win situation for both. Buyers pay only a small amount at booking while the builder […]
My friend Ajit has been searching his dream house for months now. But he has been facing difficulties in finding one in his budget.Few months ago he almost landed into a trouble when he was about to sign a deal for a house which was offered in his budget. He decided to show it once to his friend who was […]