The Planning for future revolves around two generations – for special child and for yourself. Most of the time child planning takes the center stage due to financial constraint and complexities involved in financial & non-financial matters. As a result other life goal such as your retirement or second child upbringing is impacted.
With a team of expert specializing in assisting special children families, we work with you in developing strategies that can incorporate your personal goals, child concerns, and savings for the future. Our services are built around financial and non-financial aspects of planning for your future.
1. Comprehensive Financial Planning
This is a yearly engagement where we draw the roadmap and assist you in planning for the future. The various aspects which we cover in this service are:
- Pre-counseling with expert for analysis of the disability
- Cash Flow Management
- Retirement planning incorporating needs of the special need
- Planning for the special need including cost analysis of the financial & non-financial support, residential needs, government entitlements, introducing other professional/agencies
- Insurance planning including concern of the death/disability of parent or guardian
- Estate Planning including guidance on appointing a guardian, formation of a will or a trust for the special need
- Tax Planning
- Other Important Financial goals
- Discussion with other professionals for assisting on services where we do not have expertise
You have planned but need an expert advice to smoothen your decision making. You have made a financial decision but not able to implement and in look out for a second opinion. You are not happy with your existing advisor and looking for a second opinion. You were advised wrongly due to which facing some financial problems and need advice one piece at a time. You career was going good but you have to forego due to child care. You have come to know about your child disability but are unaware of the prognosis. These and any other such queries which may be bothering you can be answered through our consultancy services. Here we guide you reaching a financial solution to your problems.
This is a one-time engagement where you benefit by getting a solution to your specific queries which might be making your financial decisions difficult or problems which may be leading to bad financial health.
The fees for comprehensive planning is in line with our retainer services but the scope and schedule will vary. We understand the complexities in the financial situation and so it will be in our consideration while estimating the actual cost which will be discussed during the preliminary meeting.
The consultancy fees are decided based on the need and scope of work involved. The actual cost will be disclosed once we have analysed the same during the initial meeting/telephonic/skype conversation.
To discuss more about the scope of our Special Needs Planning Services and how we can assist in meeting your goals, schedule a complimentary free session with the financial planner –